NHM Assam Vacancy 2019: National Health Mission Assam has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MBBS) & Medical Officer (Ayur) Vacancy at 386 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 19 January 2019. Other details of NHM Assam Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NHM Assam 386 Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2019 @Apply Online
राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन असम ने 396 पदों पर Medical Officer के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 11 जनवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
NHM Assam Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidate should have passed MBBS and BAMS Degree.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 62 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|National Health Mission Assam Vacancy 2019
NHM Assam Medical Officer Jobs 386 Posts Apply Online
|NHM Assam Medical Officer Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||11 January 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||19 January 2019|
1. For Medical Officer (MBBS) candidates pay scale Rs:- 40000/-
2. For Medical Officer (Ayur) candidates pay scale Rs:- 30500/-
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 10 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Interview and Selection Test.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of National Health Mission Assam – Medical Officer (MBBS) & Medical Officer (Ayur) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Health Mission Assam – Medical Officer (MBBS) & Medical Officer (Ayur) Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Interview List/Result
For National Health Mission Assam – Medical Officer (MBBS) & Medical Officer (Ayur) you can take print out of your Admit Card, Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List