NIHFW LDC Admit Card 2018 – Typing Skill Test Date Released
By Rajesh Antil -
NIHFW Typing Skill Test Admit Card 2018: National Institute of Health & Family Welfare has issued latest notification for LDC typing skill test admit card. Typing Skill Test for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be on 27th, 28th October 2018 and 4th of November 2018. Candidates can download admit card. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NIHFW Admit Card 2018 – LDC Typing Skill Test Schedule
राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण संस्थान ने आशुलिपिक और एलडीसी के कौशल टाइपिंग प्रवेश पत्र के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। Lower Division Clerk के पद के लिए टाइपिंग स्किल टेस्ट 27, 28 अक्टूबर 2018 और 4 नवंबर 2018 को होगा। उम्मीदवार यहां से कौशल टाइपिंग टेस्ट के प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।। National Institute of Health and Family Welfare vacancy notification for 12 Stenographer & LDC Posts. You can apply online for NIHFW Steno & LDC Recruitment by 5th February 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
NIHFWS Stenographer & LDC Recruitment 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Matriculation and Typing Knowledge.
2. To Know educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: -Age Relaxation as per in Government Rule Regulation.
|National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Vacancy 2018 Notification|
NIHFW 12 Grade III LDC & Stenographer Jobs – Application Form
1. To Notification Date:- 14th December 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 5th February 2018.
|LDC Typing Skill Test Schedule Dates|
1. 27 October 2018 Saturday
Roll No.0001 to 0700 – 9.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. (Reporting Time: 8.00 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.) Roll No.0701 to 1400 – 2.00P.M. to 6.00 P.M. (Reporting Time: 12.30P.M. to 2.30 P.M.)
2. 28 October 2018, Sunday
Roll No.1401 to 2200 – 9.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. (Reporting Time: 8.00 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.) Roll No.2201 to 3000 – 2.00P.M. to 6.00 P.M. (Reporting Time: 12.30 P.M. to 2.30 P.M.)
3. 04 November 2018, Sunday
Roll No.3001 to 3800 – 9.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. (Reporting Time: 8.00 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.) Roll No.3801 to 4669 – 2.00P.M. to 6.00 P.M. (Reporting Time: 12.30 P.M. to 2.30 P.M.)
1. Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/-
2. To Know fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Postal Address:- Deputy Director (Admn.), The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067.
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website nihfw.org by 5th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
The Institute at its discretion may conduct Written Examination/Skill Test for all/any of the above posts to select the candidates on the basis of Merit.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare – Stenographer Grade III & LDC Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Institute of Health and Family Welfare – Stenographer Grade III & LDC Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card| Result
For National Institute of Health and Family Welfare – Stenographer Grade III & LDC you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ TYPING SKILL TEST FOR THE POST OF LOWER DIVISION CLERK SCHEDULED ON 27-28 OCTOBER, 2018 AND 4 NOVEMBER,
⇒ LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR THE TYPING SKILL TEST FOR THE POST OF LDC⇒ Result