NIOT Notification PDF: National Institute of Ocean Technology has released a notification for the 25 posts of Apprentices. Interested candidates can apply online by 31 August 2023. National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India, invites applications through the website link https://services.niot.res.in/Recruit/ENPRePrintOnlineApplication/Index for engagement as Apprentice under Apprentices Act 1961.
After successful completion of one-year training, the apprentices are issued Certificates of Proficiency (COP) by NIOT, which is considered as one year of experience when they go for further employment. The National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) was established in November 1993 as an autonomous society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India.
NIOT is managed by a Governing Council and the Director is the head of the Institute. The major aim of starting NIOT under the Ministry of Earth Sciences is to develop reliable indigenous technologies to solve the various engineering problems associated with the harvesting of non-living and living resources in the Indian Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which is about two-thirds of the land area of India. Other details of the NIOT Apprentices Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, NIOT Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NIOT Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Apprentices 25 Posts
National Institute of Ocean Technology vacancy notification 2023 for Apprentices 25 Posts. While applying online for NIOT Recruitment 2023 from 31 August 2023 to 30 August 2023, candidates can apply online on the last date.
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only. For more details, candidates may visit the official website www.niot.res.in. Read the full NIOT Notification 2023 Before NIOT Apply Online 2023. NIOT Apprentices Jobs 2023 Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2023
- Apprentices: B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, Degree, Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
NIOT Online Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11 August 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31 August 2023.
- Apprentices: Rs. 9000/-
The NITO vacancy details:
How To Apply
- Candidates should open the official website www.niot.res.in for official notification.
- Click on the given career button and open the notification.
- Candidates can scan and upload their documents to though apply online.
- Candidates will need an email ID and mobile number for registration and update.
- If the payment of the application fee has started then submit the fee online.
- Before applying candidates must check all the details once.
- Click on the submit button and submit your application online before the last date.
- The candidate should take out a printout and keep it with him.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Important Links for NIOT Recruitment