National Institute of Wind Energy Recruitment 2018: – NIWE has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & Executive Assistant Vacancy at 03 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 25th March 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NIWE Vacancy Notification 2018 – Engineer & Executive Asst 03 Post Application Form
नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ विंड एनर्जी ने 03 पदों पर Junior Engineer & Executive Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 25 मार्च 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
National Institute of Wind Energy Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Diploma and Any Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 28 years.
2 Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/OBC Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule and Regulation.
|National Institute of Wind Energy Vacancy 2018 Notification
NIWE Engineer & Executive Asst 03 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th February 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th March 2018.
1. Candidates Application fee Rs:- 250/- .
2. Other fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website niwe.res.in by 25th March 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Aptitude Test.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of National Institute of Wind Energy – Junior Engineer & Executive Assistant Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Institute of Wind Energy – Junior Engineer & Executive Assistant Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card /Result
For National Institute of Wind Energy – Junior Engineer & Executive Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card