NTPC Recruitment 2023: NTPC Limited has released the latest NTPC recruitment of Assistant Mine Surveyor for Coal Mining Sector under NTPC Mining Limited (NML) Notification Advertisement No.23/2023 is available for online application for 11 posts through its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor Vacancy 2023. The link to the online application portal will be available from 24 November 2023 to 8 December 2023.
All candidates applying must visit the website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit the careers section at www. No other means of application will be accepted. Candidates applying must have a valid email ID. After applying, registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the All India Online Selection Test, Merit, Document Verification, Subject Knowledge Test, and Executive Aptitude Test.
NTPC Limited Recruitment Notification 2023 – Apply Online 11
NTPC Limited has announced the recruitment for an Assistant Mine Surveyor in the Coal Mining Sector under NTPC Mining Limited (NML) on the website with a total 11 vacancies. Applicants should submit an online application form for NTPC Recruitment 2023 through the official website from 24th November 2023. Eligible candidates are advised to read the details and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy notification Advertisement No.23/23 before 8 December 2023. It is important for the candidates to thoroughly review the details of NTPC Notification 2023 before proceeding with the NTPC Online Application process. Below is a brief description of NTPC Jobs 2023.
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023
NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor Notification 2023
|Assistant Mine Surveyor
|Degree in Civil/ Mining Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS for Open Cast Coal Mines.
- The age limit of the candidates for the post of Assistant Mine Surveyor should not be more than 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Starting Date for Received of Online Application
|24 November 2023
|Last Date for Received of Online Application
|8 December 2023
- For General/ EWS/ OBC candidates application fee Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXSM and female candidates application fee is Rs.0/-.
- NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor Salary is E0 Level/IDA (Rs. 30000 -120000). Additionally, DA, other perquisites and allowances, HRA/Company Accommodation, Medical Facilities, PRP, Group Insurance, Terminal Benefits etc. are also given as per Company rules in force from time to time.
- Eligible candidates will be selected based on the All India Online Selection Test, category-wise Merit, and Document Verification. The examination will have two parts – the Subject Knowledge Test and the Executive Aptitude Test. Candidates have to qualify for both parts separately. The applicant has to choose an examination center for the online selection test.
|Name of Post
|Total no of Post
|Assistant Mine Surveyor
How to Apply
- Visit the NTPC portal.
- Read the Recruitment Notification 2023 carefully.
- Ensure you check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the online application form with the required details.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Apply before the deadline of 8/12/2023.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Job Location: All India.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
Important Links for NTPC Recruitment
Conclusion: Finally, candidates eligible for NTPC Recruitment for Assistant Mine Surveyor Posts in the Coal Mining Sector need to apply in the direct online application process with the last date being 8th December 2023. Interested applicants must complete the application correctly only after receiving the official notification from NTPC Mining. Limited.