HPPSC Recruitment 2023: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released a Recruitment 2023 notification through Apply Online. Candidates can apply for 13 posts of Asst Mining Inspector, Mining Inspector. Interested candidates should apply online from 21 November 2023 to 18 December 2023.
Candidates applying for jobs through HPPSC should carefully check the instructions given in the official notification on the website of the Commission. Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
Applications submitted without scanned photograph or signature will be rejected. Other details of HPPSC Vacancy 2023 Recruitment 2023, like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and HPPSC how to apply are given below.
HPPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 @Apply Online Mining Inspector 13 Posts
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Online Application Form Links of official website and official notification of HPPSC Vacancy 2023 are given below. Before applying online, interested candidates are required to read the official notification carefully for details of education qualification, salary, age criteria, application fee, application process and last date of application.
There is a good opportunity to get a job on veterinary posts in HPPSC. Candidates can apply online for HPPSC Recruitment 2023 from 21 November 2023 to 18 December 2023. Read the full HPPSC Notification 2023 Before HPPSC Apply Online 2023. HPPSC Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below:–
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
HPPSC Notification Details
- Asst Mining Inspector: passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- Mining Inspector: B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
HPPSC Online Form 2023
|Date of issuance of advertisement||21 November 2023|
|Last Date for submission of the application||18 December 2023|
- For General candidates application fee Rs.400/-
- For OBC/ SC/ST candidates application fee Rs.100/-
- For PWD/Female/ Ex-Servicemen of HP candidates application fee is Nil.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Asst Mining Inspector||Level-6 Rs.25600/- to 81200/-|
|Mining Inspector||Level-7 Rs.28900/- to 91600/-|
- Candidates will be selected based on the Screening Test and Document Verification.
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
|Asst Mining Inspector||08|
How to Apply
- Open the official website of HPPSC “http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in”.
- To register, click on the link for one time registration.
- If the candidates have not already registered, then click on the link of “New Registration” to register.
- If applicants have already registered, log in to the account with username and password.
- After login, open the given official notification of HPPSC.
- To apply online, click on the apply link given.
- Candidates should complete their application by uploading all their required documents, photograph and signature.
- Applicants have to check all the uploaded documents carefully before submitting the online application.
- Online application fee has to be deposited.
- Submit the online application by clicking on the submit button.
- Take printout for future.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Important Links for HPPSC Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Asst Mining Inspector Notification||Click Here|
|Mining Inspector Notification||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, the HPPSC Recruitment 2023 offers a compelling opportunity for candidates to apply for 13 Asst Mining Inspector, Mining Inspector Posts. The application window is open from 21 November 2023 to 18 December 2023.
Aspiring candidates are advised to carefully review the official notification on the HPPSC website, adhering to instructions for a successful application. With roles spanning Assistant Mining Inspector and Mining Inspector, candidates must ensure compliance with age limits and educational qualifications.