Haryana Family Id (Parivar Pehchan Patra) PPP Download 2023: Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra which is commonly known as PPP also. We will later tell you in this post. Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme. Let’s Know more about Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card (PPP) 2023 [Application Form PDF Download Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card (PPP) 2021-22 [Application Form PDF Download Online Portal, Eligibility, List, Check Card Status, App in Full Details.
A family Identity card has been issued by the Haryana government. Do you Know Parivar Pehchan Patra(Family ID). It is just like a family Representative ID where a family will be considered as a unit. Not out of utter surprise you all know about the Adhaar card. How it is important and how much it means for a citizen of India.
Your personal database in just one ID card. From opening a bank account in India to filling out any form in India you need an Aadhar card. Thus, Adhaar Card considers a representative as a unit whereas, Parivar Pehchan Patra considers a family as a unit. While there is a huge difference between the two. PPP of Haryana is designed in a way that now no family members need to have birth or death certificates. Haryana state has recently explained the importance of Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
According to the government, because of PPP, they can monitor around 54 Lakh families in the state. Not only this they also explained some of the salient features of the Haryana Family Card ID. During Lockdown, the state government of Haryana came to realize that the Adhaar card is not sufficient. Now how PPP is much different than the Aadhar card?
Family id Haryana (PPP) How to Apply
Download and Receive Benefits
The primary objective of Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) is to create authentically all, verified, and reliable data of all families in Haryana. PPP identifies each and every family in Haryana and keeps the basic data of the family, provided with the consent of the family, in a digital format. Each family will be provided an eight-digit Family Id. The Family ID will be linked to the Birth, Death, and Marriage records to ensure automatic updation of the family data as and when such life events happen.
Family ID will link existing, independent schemes like scholarships, subsidies, and pensions, so as to ensure consistency and reliability and at the same time enable the automatic selection of beneficiaries of various schemes, subsidies, and pensions. The data available in the Family Id database will be used to determine eligibility through which automatic self-selection of beneficiaries will be done for receiving benefits. Therefore, once the database of families is created, families need not then apply to receive benefits under each individual scheme. Further, once the data in the PPP database is authenticated and verified, a beneficiary will not be required to submit any more documents.
This is applicable to almost 54 lakhs family living in the state. The identification card will contain information about the family. Though the central government has come up with the idea of an Aadhaar card for individual identification, there is no such identification facility for families. This, it will help the government keep records of the families dwelling in the state. The labor department registration in Haryana has been entrusted with the responsibility of registration of working classes of the government.
Haryana Family ID Download 2023
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Update Family Details
What is the eligibility criteria set for the scheme?
- The campaign initiative has been taken by the Haryana government aims to help the people of the state. According to the scheme, the Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card will be given to every family, and it has been considered mandatory for families.
Documents required for registration
- Identification details – As identification proof, families have to provide an Aadhaar card at the time of online registration. This shall help to record the details of families and update the same in the database of the scheme.
- Mobile number – Similar to identification details, contact details are also necessary. For this, the families have to provide a mobile number through which it can help to contact families when required.
- However, in addition to this, the ration card is also required to produce at the time of online registration. So, the families should produce relevant documents at the time of online registration.
Haryana Family id New Update 2023
- Other than the online process of registration, offline registration has also been started by the state government. Families can get an application form for the offline mode from any ration shops. It is also present in Tehsil offices, Gas agencies, Block Development offices, Government schools, and others. However, the families can get the form for free from the offices. The families can also get the application form and relevant information from Simple Center.
- After this, the families have to fill in all relevant information in the application form, including information about each family member and submit the same. While submitting, families should also produce relevant documents along with the form.
- After submission, the officer will check it, and if the given information is correct, the families will be issued a smart card. This card will contain details of the family.
- Applicants can also look for their names via the Pariwar Pehchan Patra online portal. They can also check other relevant details of the family from the scheme website.
- The form submission operator will get rupees 5 as an additional benefit for each form they submit. So, the families take the necessary steps to apply for an identification card.
Registration center for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme
- Haryana government is planning to set up 500 Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) registration centers. Through this, information about families can upload to the scheme database and scanned as required.
How to update a family identity card?
- You cannot apply online under the Family Identity Card, but under this, you can update the details of your family, the process of which we are explaining in detail below.
How To Update Family Details In Haryana Family Identity Card
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Haryana Family Identity Card, meraparivar.haryana.gov.in. As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you.
- You will get to see the option of Update Family Details in the menu bar on the home page, as you can see below.
- here if you are a family identity card number know Yes click on the button or No button.
- After clicking on the Yes button, you will enter your family identity card number and then click on the search button. As you can see below.
- Now Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan’s updated family details form will open in front of you, in which you can easily improve or change whatever information about your family.
How To Update Family Details With Aadhar Card Number
- First Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra‘s Official Website meraparivar.haryana.gov.in visit.
- ️As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you and you will have to click on the option of Update family details in the menu bar on the home page, as you can see below.
- If you want to update family details with the help of an Aadhaar number, then in such a situation you will click on the NO button.
- ️ On clicking the button “NO”, a new page will open in front of you where you will enter your Aadhar card number and click on the check button, as can be seen below.
- Now the Update Family Details form will open in front of you, in which you can change or update any information about your family.
How To Check the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Status Online?
- Every applicant under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme can check the status of their online application through the http://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/ website. However, similar to the Aadhaar card, the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card has also been made mandatory by the state government which will help recognize every family of the state.
- Visit the official website of the “Parivar Pahchan Patra” portal here
- Enter your Family Id or Aadhar number
- Fill captcha and
- Click on the search button
- Your computer will display the current status of your family card on the screen
- If your Parivar Pehchan Patra card is generated, then print or download it for future reference
Download Haryana Family ID & Correction Link
|Mera Parivar Haryana Family Id Download Link||Click Here|
|Mera Parivar Haryana Family Id Correction Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|