SBI Jr Associate Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has provided an exciting opportunity for its 8283 posts of Junior Associate by releasing its latest recruitment notification number CRPD/CR/2023-24/27. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts. SBI Jr Associate Vacancy online application portal will be available from 17 November 2023 to 7 December 2023.
Applications have been invited from Indian citizens for appointment to the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for posts in one state or union territory only. Under this recruitment project, candidates will be able to appear in the examination only once.
Candidates applying for the posts of a particular State or Union Territory must be proficient (reading, writing, speaking) in the local language of that State or Union Territory (mentioned in the vacancy table given below for each State or Union Territory and understanding). Test for knowledge of local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process.
It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination and before joining the bank. Candidates who do not qualify this examination will not be appointed. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th class marksheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specified chosen local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer/Inter State Transfer for recruitment of Junior Associates.
SBI Job Notification Out- Apply Online 8283 Junior Associate Vacancies
State Bank of India are appointed as resolvers in the banking industry under contract with the State Bank of India. The opportunity to apply for SBI Jr Associate Vacancy 2023 will be available from 17 November 2023 to 7 December 2023. Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of January 2024 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of February 2024. It is important for candidates to thoroughly review the details of SBI Recruitment 2023 before proceeding with the SBI Jr Associate online application process. Below is a brief overview of the SBI Jr Associate Job 2023.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
SBI Jr Associate Notification 2023
- Candidates age limit should have minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SBI Jr Associate Apply Online 2023
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications Form||17 November 2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form||7 December 2023|
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee is Nil.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Associate||Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920/-|
- Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Test and Mains Test.
- The selection process will consist of on line test (Preliminary Examination and Mains Exam) and test of specified opted local language.
|Post Name||Total Post|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online and not through any other mode.
- The application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to register themselves online through the Bank.
- Website https://bank.sbi/web/careers/current-openings or
Register by visiting the website https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings and note down your ID and password.
- After registration for Junior Associates posts candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card/credit card.
- To apply online, candidates must first have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates have to scan and upload their photograph, name, date of birth, signature, left or right thumb impression, hand written declaration and SBI Apprenticeship Certificate (if applicable).
- It should be written in the handwritten declaration that all the information given by you is correct, true and valid.
- After submitting the online application, take a printout.
- Job Location: All India.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- In case of any problem in filling the form, submission of fee/payment Inquiries regarding information fee or receipt of admission/call letter may be made:
- Telephone number: 022-22820427 ((between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM only on Bank working days).
Important Links for SBI Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, the State Bank of India’s recruitment drive for Junior Associates presents a significant opportunity for aspiring candidates. With 8283 vacancies, the application process is open from 17 November 2023 to 7 December 2023.
The selection process involves preliminary and mains exams, including a test for the specified local language proficiency. Candidates must meet the educational qualifications of being a graduate, with an age limit of 20 to 28 years. The pay scale for Junior Associates is competitive, and applicants should carefully follow the online application guidelines provided by SBI.