Gurugram District Court Written Exam Date 2024 Check: Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Gurugram has released a public Notice Regarding the Written Exam Date and Venue and Instructions, a List of Rejected, Name and Roll Number Wise List of Eligible Candidates for the Recruitment of 17 Clerks on Adhoc Basis with (General-08, SC-03, BCA-02, BCB-01, PH (Gen)-01, ESM (General)-02) on the website Gurugram Court Recruitment 2024 on 15 January 2024 at Government College for Girls, Sector-14, Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Mehrauli Road, Gurugram.
The Clerk exam schedule for those eligible candidates is as follows: Exam A to K. Candidates with names starting with alphabets: Exam time is 10:00 am to 11:30 am, Candidates with names starting with letters L to R: 11:00 am, 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm, S to Z Candidates having a name starting with alphabet: 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM till 1:00 PM. The Exam will be conducted on 21 January 2024.
Interested eligible applied candidates can download the Gurugram Court Written Exam Date and Venue, Rejected List as well as Roll No Wise Candidates Eligible List from the website of District Court Gurugram, gurugram.dcourts.gov.in. Those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are required to check and download the Gurugram Court Clerk Exam Schedule alphabet-wise from the District Court Gurugram Bharti website and check Gurugram Court Clerk Vacancy Exam Date 2024 to the District and Sessions Judge, Gurugram. These clerk posts Rejected and Eligible List 2024 in Gurugram District Court will be available website. If any candidate does not report as per the above schedule, he/she will not be allowed to take the examination.
District Court Gurugram Written Exam Schedule 2024 Release Notification @for Clerk 17 Vacancies
Gurugram District Court has published the latest District Court Gurugram Written Exam Schedule 2024, Roll Number Wise Candidates Eligible List, and Rejected List notification for recruitment on Clerk vacancies in Gurugram Court. Candidates who are degree holders must check the details of the Rejected List and Eligible List, Exam schedule alphabetically in Gurugram Court Clerk Written Exam Notification 2024. Gurugram Court Clerk Exam Date 2024 will be directly released today 15/01/2024. For this, brief details of Gurugram Court Clerk Eligible List Notification 2024 are given below.
District & Sessions Judge Gurugram Written Exam Date
Gurugram District Court Clerk Written Exam Schedule and Venue 2023 Check
|Bachelor Degree of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 42 years as of 1/01/2023.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Written Exam Venue
|Government College for Girls, Sector-14, Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Mehrauli Road, Gurugram.
|Written Exam Date
|21 January 2024
|Alphabets of name
|Reporting Time and Exam Time
|A to K
|9:00 AM SHARP (Reporting Time) and 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Exam Time)
|L to R
|11:00 AM SHARP (Reporting Time) and 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (Exam Time)
|S to Z
|1:00 PM SHARP (Reporting Time) and 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Exam Time)
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Applications
|6 December 2023
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Applications
|22 December 2023
|Written Test/Oral Computer Proficiency Test Date
- Applicants who apply for the Clerk post will have to pass a Written Test/Oral Computer Proficiency Test.
Gurugram Court Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name: Clerk
|Total: 17 Posts
How to Apply
Steps to Apply for Gurugram Court Clerk Posts:
- Check Eligibility: Check eligibility criteria in Gurugram Court Clerk Notification 2023.
- Download Application: Get the application form from the official Gurgaon Court Recruitment 2023 website or use the direct link given.
- Complete Application: Fill out the form accurately and attach important documents.
- Submit Application: Send the filled form to The Office of the District and Sessions Judge, District Courts, near Rajeev Chowk Gurugram.
- Job Location: Gurugram Court.
- Postal Address: The Office of the District and Sessions Judge, District Courts, near Rajeev Chowk Gurugram.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
Important Links for Gurugram District Court Written Exam Schedule
|Public Notice Regarding Date Venue and Instructions for Recruitment of 17 Clerks on Ad-hoc Basis
|List of Rejected Candidates for the Post of 17 Clerks on Ad-hoc Basis
|Roll No. Wise List of Eligible Candidates for 17 Post of Clerks on Ad-hoc Basis
Conclusion: Finally, Gurugram District Court has announced recruitment to fill 17 Clerk posts. Candidates interested in these vacancies must have the required educational qualifications and fulfill the age criteria. The application process is offline, and applicants must submit their forms along with the required documents to the specified address in Gurugram by December 22, 2023. Selection will be based on written test/oral computer proficiency test.
Frequently Asked Qestions
1. How many vacancies are available in the Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2023 for the Clerk position?
Answer: There are 17 vacancies available for the Clerk position in the Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2023.
2. What is the last date to apply for the Gurugram District Court Clerk position?
Answer: The last date to submit the application form for the Gurugram District Court Clerk position is 22 December 2023.
3. Where can I download the application form for the Gurugram District Court Clerk recruitment?
Answer: The application form can be downloaded from the District Court Gurugram’s official website at gurugram.dcourts.gov.in.
4. What is the educational qualification required for the Clerk position in Gurugram District Court?
Answer: The educational qualification required for the Clerk position is a Bachelor’s Degree of Arts (BA), Science (B.Sc), or equivalent from a recognized university.
5. What is the selection process for the Clerk position in Gurugram District Court?
Answer: The selection process for the Clerk position includes a Written Test/Oral Computer Proficiency Test.