Who we are
- The Placement Store – A ePlacement portal for all type of Private & Govt Jobs Alert. Get All type of Free Job Alert, Admit Card, Result for Govt & Private Jobs. Our website address is https://www.placementstore.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- In general, when you visit the https://www.placementstore.com website our server collects your some information without telling you.
- Our Internet servers collect the domain names and IP addresses of visitors and keep for one month. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information.
- Placement Store uses this information to measure the use of the site and to develop ideas to improve the content of the site. We never share your email address with third parties. We Are Committed to Safeguarding Personal Information.
- In order to better serve your needs now and in the future, we may ask you to provide us with certain information. We understand that you may be concerned about what we will do with such information – particularly any personal information.
- To identify Spam, when visitors comment on the post or page, we collect some data shown in the comment form, such as IP address and user browser type, etc.
- If visitor uploads an image to the https://www.placementstore.com, we advise to him, Avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) included. The website visitor can download and use any of the images on the website.
The image (Logo) shown on the portal and other websites link are provided for the help of job seekers only.
- The form given in the contact form is given for any kind of complaint or suggestion for the visitor
The information provided by it through the visitor is kept strictly confidential. We are committed to not share any information with third parties. For more information on this, you can view our disclaimer page.
- If you write a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your information name, email address, IP Address, and website in cookies.
- This is for your convenience, so when you visit again and make a comment, you do not have to fill your details again. These cookies will last for one year or until you have removed the cookies
- If you have an account holder in the placement store and you log in to this website, we set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies or not. This cookie does not contain any type of personal data, and when you close browser it is automatically discarded.
- When you login www.placementstore.com, we also set up several types of cookies to save your login info and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for some days, and screen options cookies may be for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for more than one weeks. when you log out your account for www.placementstore.com website, the login cookies will be auto removed.
- If you edit or publish your article or post, A additional cookie will be saved in your system browser. In this cookie exclude personal data and simply indicates the post /Article ID you just edited. It is auto-expires after a day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Notification or Post on this site may include embedded content (e.g. Logo, images, Notification, etc.). All Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the concerned website.
Use of data Information
- We request information from you for our own legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any non-affiliated party.
- Therefore, we will not release your information to nonaffiliated parties except:
(1) as necessary for us to provide the product or service you have requested of us;
(2) as permitted by law; or
(3) as otherwise specified herein.
- Such information may be used for any internal purpose, such as quality control efforts or analysis.
- We agree that you have a right to know how we will utilize the personal information you provide to us. The Placement Store is committed to not disclosing any information you give to anyone and not to anyone else.
How long we retain your data
- If the visitor leaves a comment in our website, comment & its metadata are retained indefinitely. This can be done because we can automatically identify and approve any follow-up comments rather than keeping them in the moderation queue.
- If any visitor registered users of placement store, website server also stores the personal information they provide in their user profile. All registered users can see, edit, or delete their personal information data at any time anywhere (But they cannot change username). Placement Store administrators can also see, edit and delete that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If a visitor has a registers user of placement store website or has left comments in any post or article, Visitor can request to receive personal data we hold, And including any data you have provided to us. the visitor can also request that we erase all personal data we hold about you. Visitor Keep in mind this does not include any kind of data we are obliged to keep for legal, admin or visitor/website security purposes.
- Any website/postal want to link our job post or articles on their website, they just need to follow guidelines.
- Use only summary (generally 8 to 10 sentences) from our job post or article & give a proper link to our published post for readers to read full recruitment notification. You must credit https://www.placementstore.com with anchor text/hyperlink pointing to our domain name or Post. Never publish a full article from our website without our pre-approval.
- We do not claim any crossing on job advertisements and all the people shown in it, all these are only promising for job seekers.
Where we send your data
- Whenever a visitor comments on the post, it can be checked through the automatic spam detection service of placement store. And what we do about the data collected from it has been given above.
Our contact information
- Placement Store Private Limited
Contact Number: 999 6155 999 (9AM to 5PM)