RBI Office Attendant Final Result 2018 – Selected Candidates List
By Rajesh Antil -
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017: RBI has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Office Attendant Vacancy at 526 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 17th December 2017. Other details of RBI Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RBI Office Attendant Result 2017-18 @Selected Candidates List Release
रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया ने 526 पदों पर Office Attendant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 17 दिसंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Reserve Bank of India vacancy notification 2017 for Office Attendant 526 post. Candidates can apply from 17th November 2017 to 17th December 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Reserve Bank of India Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Notification 2017|
Office Attendant RBI Bank Recruitment 526 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 17th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 17th December 2017.
3. Last Date for Payment of Application Test Fees:- 17th December 2017.
4. Exam Date:- 6th January 2018.
1. For SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) Rs. 50/-,
2. For OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges) Rs. 450/-
3. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 17th November 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) and Medical Fitness.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Reserve Bank of India – Office Attendant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Reserve Bank of India – Office Attendant Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Reserve Bank of India – Office Attendant you can take print out of your Admit Card|Answer Key or Result from here: –
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Information Handouts
⇒ Final Result Office Attendant