RPCAU Recruitment 2023: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) has released a notification inviting online applications for RPCAU Recruitment 2023 of 34 posts of various technical and administrative posts to be filled on a direct basis. These Medical Officer, Assistant, Field/Farm Technician, and Lower Division Clerk vacancies are available for online and offline application.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the university website www.rpcau.ac.in. Online Application Process for RPCAU Vacancy 2023 The application form will be submitted till 12th December 2023. To apply online for RPCAU, the candidate will have to follow the instructions given in the notification. Other important details like age limit, application fee, RPCAU LDC salary, selection process and how to apply are also available.
RPCAU Recruitment 2023 Notification @Online Form Various Technical & Administrative Posts
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University has issued the latest notification on its website for Medical Officer, Assistant, Field/ Farm Technician and Lower Division Clerk positions as per the details given below. If you are eligible to apply online for RPCAU Recruitment before the last date 12/12/2023 by 11:59 PM then the hard copy of the duly filled online application form must be sent, complete in all respects, duly spiral bound/hardbound and continuous with self-attested copies of each testimonial/certificate/supporting document must be enclosed in a sealed envelope, page number. Before proceeding with the RPCAU online application process, candidates should have a brief overview of the RPCAU Jobs Notification below by thoroughly reviewing the details of the RPCAU Vacancy 2023.
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Recruitment 2023
RPCAU Notification 2023
|Qualification and Experience
|MBBS degree recognized by MCI
|10th Class, ITI in the relevant Trade
|Bachelor’s degree, working knowledge of Computer Applications
|Lower Division Clerk
|Intermediate/PUC, Proficiency in Hindi/English computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 WPM, Knowledge of computer applications
- Candidates age limit should be 30 years to 38 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
RPCAU Online Form 2023
|Notification Release Date
|22 November 2023
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application form
|22 November 2023
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application form
|12 December 2023
|Closing date to send the hard copy of the application
|19 December 2023
- Medical Officer Pay Scale Level- 9.
- Assistant Pay Scale Level- 6 T-1 (Field/ Farm Technician) Level- 3.
- Lower Division Clerk Pay Scale Level- 2.
|UR/ EWS/ OBC Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD/Women Application Fee
- The selection process of applicants will be through the qualifying exam/written exam/presentation/interview or a combination thereof.
|Name of the Post
|Number of Posts
|Field/ Farm Technician
|Lower Division Clerk
How to Apply
To apply for a position at RPCAU Recruitment 2023 follow these steps:-
- Submit an online application through the university website from 22/11/2023 to 12/12/2023.
- Post the hard copy of the completed application along with self-attested documents in a sealed envelope to the Deputy Registrar (Rectt.), Recruitment Section, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Samastipur – 848125, Bihar, by 19/12/2023.
- Use Registered/Speed Post for sending the application.
- Candidates not applying through proper channels must provide a No Objection Certificate at the interview.
- Job Location: Bihar.
- Postal Address: The Deputy Registrar (Rectt.) Recruitment Section, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Samastipur – 848125, Bihar (INDIA).
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
Important Links for RPCAU Recruitment
Conclusion: The current recruitment of Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University is a golden opportunity for 12th-pass, degree holders in technical and administrative posts. The university has given a direct link to the application process through which applicants can easily submit their forms online before 12th December 2023.