SEBI Asst Manager Result 2019 » Officer Final Merit List Release
By Rajesh Antil -
SEBI Officer Merit List 2019: Securities and Exchange Board of India has issued a latest notification for the Result & Merit List of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy at 120 Posts. Candidates can download Result from here. Other details of SEBI Officer Result 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SEBI Officer Result 2019 – Assistant Manager Merit List & Cut Off Marks
भारतीय प्रतिभूति और विनिमय बोर्ड ने 120 पदों पर Officer Grade A की Merit List & Result जारी की है। उम्मीदवार Merit List डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।। Securities and Exchange Board of India vacancy notification 2018 for Officer Grade A 120 post. You can apply online for SEBI recruitment from 5th September 2018 to 30th September 2018.
SEBI Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have a Degree.
2. Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Securities and Exchange Board of India Vacancy Notification 2018|
SEBI Officer Recruitment 120 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th September 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 850/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 100/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 5th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test & Interview.
There is full notification of the Securities and Exchange Board of India – Officer Grade A Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Securities and Exchange Board of India – Officer Grade A apply online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/ Result
For Securities and Exchange Board of India – Officer Grade A you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key | Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key
⇒ Merit List