District & Session Judge Shivamogga Karnataka Recruitment 2017: – Shimoga District Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Peon Vacancy at 33 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 26th September 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Shimoga Court Peon (33 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
शिवमोगा जिला न्यायालय ने 33 पदों पर Peon की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 26 सितंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।District & Session Judge Shimoga 33 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
District & Session Judge Shivamogga Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed 7th Class & Read & Write Kannada.
2. Other educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year and Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Session Judge Shimoga Vacancy 2017 Notification
Shivamogga District Court 33 Peon Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:-21st August 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 26th September 2017.
|Pay Scale Details
For Peon candidates Pay Scale Rs 9600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-14550
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website ecourt.gov.in by 26th September 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates will be selected based on Interview & Viva Voce.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for District & Session Judge Shimoga – Peon Vacancy– Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Session Judge Shimoga – Peon Apply Online or New Registration from here– Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For District & Session Judge Shimoga – Peon you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card /Result