Southern Railway Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway has released the notification for the RRC SR Recruitment of Sports Persons under Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) for the year 2023-24. Southern Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 has invited online applications from interested candidates for the appointment of 67 Posts.
Southern Railway Sports Persons Jobs Notification Available at the official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Online applications are open from 28 October 2023 to 27 November 2023. Candidates can apply for official Southern Railway notification if they are eligible.
Candidates who are looking for RRC Southern Railway Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Southern Railway Jobs 2023. Other details of the Southern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Southern Railway Sports Quota Salary, Application Fee, and Southern Railway Bharti 2023 How to Apply are given below…
Southern Railway Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Sports Persons 67 Posts
RRC Southern Railway online application form links to the official website of the Southern Railway Vacancy 2023 and the official notification is given below. The application process is online, starting from 28 October 2023 to 27 November 2023. Read the full RRC SR Notification 2023 Before Southern Railway Sports Quota Apply Online 2023. Southern Railway Sports Quota Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Recruitment Cell Southern Railway Recruitment 2023
Southern Railway Sports Persons Notification 2023
|passed 10th Class, or ITI or equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT, 12th Class, Degree, Graduation from a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 18 years and a Maximum of 25 years as of 1 January 2024.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
RRC Southern Railway Online Form 2023
- Opening Date of Online Application: 28 October 2023.
- Closing Date of Online Application: 27 November 2023.
- Closing Date and time for residents of Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island and Candidates residing abroad: 12 December 2023.
|All Candidates Application Fees
|Rs.500/- (Rs.400 will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in the trial)
|SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EXSM/PWD/EBC
- Southern Railway Sports Quota Pay Scale Level-1 to 5 Rs.25000/- to Rs.29200/-.
|Number of Posts
How to Apply
- Please visit the official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then go to the Recruitment/Carrer Section and Click on it.
- Online applications will be available on the website and fill in the online application details.
- Submit and take a printout for future reference.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tamilnadu.
- Candidates’ contractual hiring will be done on the basis of merit.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance during trials, assessment of sports achievements, and educational qualifications.
Important Links for Southern Railway Recruitment
Conclusion: In summary, the Railway Recruitment Cell of the Southern Railway has announced a recruitment drive for 67 Sports Persons positions for the year 2023-24. Interested candidates can apply online between 28 October 2023 and 27 November 2023. The positions are open to those who have completed their 10th, 12th, ITI, NAC, Degree, or Graduation from a recognized institution.
The age criteria for the applicants are set between 18 to 25 years as of 1 January 2024. The selection process involves trials and assessment of sports achievements along with educational qualifications. Aspiring candidates should thoroughly read the official notification before applying.