Sundargarh Court Result 2019 » Driver Merit List & Cut Off Marks
By Rajesh Antil -
Sundargarh District Court Result 2019: District & Sessions Judge Sundargarh has issued a latest notification for the result, cut off & merit list of Driver (Group C) Vacancy at 02 posts. Candidates can download the result. Other details of Sundargarh District Court Driver Bharti like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Sundargarh District Court Driver Result 2019 – Cut off & Selected List Out
सुंदरगढ़ कोर्ट ने 02 पदों पर Driver के परिणाम, कट ऑफ और चयनित सूची जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार परिणाम, कट ऑफ और चयनित सूची डाउनलोड सकते हैं।। District & Sessions Judge Sundargarh vacancy notification for Driver 02 Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the application form for Sundargarh District Court Recruitment from 27th October 2018 to 16th November 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have a passed 8th, 10th 12th Class and Valid Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle.
2. Other post-wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 32 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Sundargarh Vacancy Notification 2018|
District Court Sundargarh Recruitment 02 Driver Jobs Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27th October 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 16th November 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 100/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee:- NIL.
|How to Apply|
1. Postal Address:- The Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/PO: Sundargarh, District: Sundargarh, PIN 770001.
2. The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested Copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes
3. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 27th October 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should Other selection process details go to the notification.
There is full notification of District & Sessions Judge Sundargarh – Driver Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Sundargarh – Driver Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For District & Sessions Judge Sundargarh – Driver you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
Tags: 10th Class Jobs, 12th Class Jobs, 8th Class Jobs