Tamilnadu Police Bharti 2019: TNUSRB has issued a latest notification Advt No-2/2019 for the recruitment of Sub Inspector Vacancy at 969 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 19 April 2019. Other details of TN Police Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
TNUSRB Vacancy 2019 – Sub Inspector 969 Post @Apply Online
तमिलनाडु पुलिस ने 969 पदों पर Sub Inspector की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 20 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Tamilnadu Police Notification Advt No-2/2019
1. Candidates should have Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Himachal Pradesh Police Department Recruitment Notification 2019
Sub Inspector 969 Post Tamilnadu Police SI Vacancy Apply Online
|TNUSRB Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||20 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||19 April 2019|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
1. Candidates pay scale 36900 – Rs.116600 pm.
2. Other pay scale details go to the notification.
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 20 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, PET (Physical Efficiency Test), PST (Physical Standard Test) & Medical Test.
There is full notification of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board – Sub Inspector Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board – Sub Inspector Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key/ Result
For Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board – Sub Inspector you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key