Thane Police Recruitment 2023: The Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2023 has released the latest Notification. Thane Police Legal Officer job application will be done through offline mode. There are 14 vacancies of Legal Officers for the Thane Police.
Interested applicants can apply until 7 November 2023, the closing date, for the Thane Police Legal Officer Vacancy application procedure, which has already begun on 20 November 2023. The educational qualification for Thane Police Bharti 2023 is a Graduate Degree in Law. Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, and Interviews.
Thane Police Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Apply Legal Officer 14 Vacancies
Thane Police has announced a notification at www.thanepolice.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Legal Officer in Thane, Maharashtra. Interested candidates can apply offline on or before 20 November 2023. It is important for candidates to thoroughly review the details of the Thane Police Legal Officer Application Form 2023 before proceeding with the Thane Police Notification 2023 offline application process. Below is a brief overview of the Thane Police job notification for 2023.
Thane Police Recruitment 2023
Thane Police Legal Officer Notification 2023
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Legal Officer||Candidate should have a Law Graduate Degree from a recognized University|
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Maximum of 60-62 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Applications||7 November 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Applications||20 November 2023|
- For Legal Officer Group A Monthly Salary: Rs.30000/- + Rs.5000/- for Telephone and Traveling Expenses Total Monthly Payable Rs.35000/-.
- For Legal Officer Group B Monthly Salary Rs.25000/- + Rs.3000/- for Telephone and Traveling Expenses Total Monthly Payable Rs.28000/-.
- For Legal Officer Monthly Salary Rs.20000/- + Rs.3000/- for telephone and traveling expenses Total monthly payment Rs.23000/-.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Legal Officer Group A||1|
|Legal Officer Group B||4|
How to Apply
- Visit go to the official www.thanepolice.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment/Career Menu Bar.
- Find the Legal Officer Job Notification and click on it.
- Download the Thane Police Legal Officer job notification.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Click on the registration/ Application form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- Take the printout.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Officer to the Commissioner of Police, Thane City, Creek Naka, CIDCO Road, Thane (W), Tel. Dist. Thane Pin no. 4600601.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Oral Test, and Interview.
Important Links for Thane Police Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
Conclusion: Thane Police Recruitment 2023 provides an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking legal positions in the law enforcement sector. The Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board has announced 14 Legal Officer vacancies for the Thane Police. This recruitment drive, open to law graduates, offers positions across three categories: Legal Officer Group A, B, and standard Legal Officer roles, each with attractive salary packages inclusive of allowances.
The recruitment process, beginning on 7 November 2023 and ending on 20 November 2023, involves a selection methodology comprising written and oral tests, followed by an interview. Aspiring candidates must apply offline and ensure the submission of their applications by the deadline to be considered for these coveted roles in the Thane Police Department.