TN MRB Recruitment 2019 » Apply Online Pharmacist 28 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
TN MRB Vacancy 2019: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has issued a latest notification for recruitment Advt No. 03/2019 of Pharmacist Vacancy at 28 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 7 March 2019. Other details of MRB TN Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
TN MRB Vacancy 2019 – Pharmacist 28 Post @Apply Online
तमिलनाडु चिकित्सा सेवा भर्ती बोर्ड ने 28 पदों पर Pharmacist की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 फरवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board vacancy notification 2019 for Pharmacist 28 posts. You can apply online in MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment from 15 February to 7 March 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 03/2019
1. Candidates should have a Diploma in Pharmacy.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 57 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Vacancy Notification 2019|
TN MRB Vacancy 28 Post Pharmacist Jobs Apply Online
|TN MRB Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 February 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||7 March 2019|
|3. Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||11 March 2019|
1. Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-
2. Other fee details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates Pay Scale Rs.35400 – 112400/-
2. Other pay scale details please go to the official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 15 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
2. Other selection process details please go to official notification.
There is full notification of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board – Pharmacist Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board – Pharmacist Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key/Result
For Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board – Pharmacist you can take print out of your Admit Card| Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key