TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Result 2018 – Answer Key Released
By Rajesh Antil -
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: – TNPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant Vacancy at 56 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 21st February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Laboratory Assistant 56 Post Apply Online
तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग ने 56 पदों पर Laboratory Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 21 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 56 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
TNPSC Laboratory Asst Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology as subjects.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification|
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant 56 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 25th January 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21st February 2018.
3. Starting date for Submission of Application Fee:- 25th January 2018.
4. Last Date for submission of Application Fee:- 21st February 2018.
5. Date and Time of Written Examination:- 6th May 2018. at 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Fee Details |
Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 250/- (Registration Fee 150 Examination Fee 100)
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website tnpsc.gov.in by 21st February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
There is full notification of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Laboratory Assistant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Laboratory Assistant Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
⇒ Pay Application Fee
Admit Card/ Result
For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Laboratory Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key