ULB Haryana Recruitment 2023: Urban Local Bodies Department in the state of Haryana Online applications have been invited from interested candidates for the appointment of 55 Planning and 23 Architecture Experts on a contract basis.
ULB Haryana Before eligible and interested applicants can apply for these posts, all the necessary details like required qualifications, experience, remuneration, etc. are given below. Application for ULB Haryana vacancies has started today 19 November 2023 and will continue on 15 December 2023. We advise visitors that you should read the official notification of ULB Haryana before applying.
ULB Haryana Jobs Notification 2023 Online Application Form Planning & Architecture Expert 78 Post
Urban Local Bodies Department Haryana has released an advertisement notification for Planning and Architecture Specialist vacancies. Before applying online in ULB Haryana you should check and read the ULB Haryana notification details carefully. Eligible candidates should submit their application form online only on the link online.ulbharyana.gov.in by 15/12/2023. No physical application will be considered for such an appointment.
Urban Local Bodies Department Haryana Recruitment 2023
ULB Haryana Notification 2023
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Planning Expert||Candidates should have a B.Tech. in Urban Planning from the School of Planning and Architecture (SPAs)/Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)/ National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.|
|Architecture Expert||Graduate Degree in Architecture (B.Arch) from any Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)/ National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.|
- Candidates’ age limit as per recruitment rules.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
ULB Haryana Online Form 2023
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||19 November 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of the Online Application||15 December 2023|
- Planning Expert Remuneration Rs. 50000/- per month (in Rs.)
- Architecture Expert Remuneration Rs. 40000/- per month (in Rs.)
- All Candidates’ application fee is nil.
ULB Haryana Vacancy Details
- Planning Expert: 55 Posts.
- Architecture Expert: 23 Posts.
- Educational Preference: Priority will be given to candidates who hold a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master’s Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree toppers.
- Application Scrutiny: The Directorate of Urban Local Bodies will review applications through a Screening-cum-Selection Committee. This committee will shortlist candidates based on their merits.
- Interviews: The Committee will conduct interviews for those who have been shortlisted.
- Potential Test: There may be a test conducted by a reputable Government agency or a Government-controlled agency to assess the eligibility of candidates for the Expert positions.
- Final Decision: The decision made by the Committee is conclusive, and no further correspondence will be entertained regarding this selection process.
How to Apply
- Application Mode: Interested and eligible candidates must apply online.
- Application Link: Visit the website online.ulbharyana.gov.in/recruitment to access the application form.
- Last Date of Application: Online applications should be submitted by 15 December 2023.
- Note on Physical Application: Please note that physical applications will not be accepted for this recruitment process. All applications should be submitted through the specified online platform.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
Important Links for ULB Haryana Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
Conclusion: The Urban Local Bodies Department of Haryana presents a valuable opportunity for candidates interested in the roles of Planning and Architecture experts. With 55 Planning and 23 Architecture posts available on a contract basis ULB Haryana recruitment is an important opportunity for qualified professionals to contribute to urban planning and architecture in Haryana. Applicants should use the online platform to submit their applications by 15 December 2023.