WBHRB Vacancy 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist) Vacancy at 1247 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 17 January 2019. Other details of WBHRB Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
WBHRB 1247 Medical Officer Job Notification 2019 @Apply Online
पश्चिम बंगाल स्वास्थ्य भर्ती बोर्ड ने 1247 पदों पर Medical Officer (Specialist) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 10 जनवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed MBBS.
2. Other education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy 2019
WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 1247 Posts Apply Online
|WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 January 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||17 January 2019|
1. For Gen/ OBC candidates application fee Rs:- 210/-
2. No fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen.
3. Other application fee details go to the official notification.
|Pay Scale Details
1. For candidates pay scale Rs:- 15600/- to 42000/-
2. Other application fee details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 10 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
There is full notification of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board – Medical Officer (Specialist) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Bengal Health Recruitment Board – Medical Officer (Specialist) Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For West Bengal Health Recruitment Board – Medical Officer (Specialist) you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List