West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018: WCR has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice Vacancy at 200 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 27 January 2019. Other details of WCR Apprentice Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
West Central Railway Apprentice 200 Jobs 2018 @Apply Online
पश्चिम मध्य रेलवे ने 200 पदों पर Apprentice की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 28 दिसंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
1. Candidates should have ITI.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|West Central Railway Vacancy Notification 2018
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 200 Post Apply Online
|West Central Railway Apprentice Posts Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||28 December 2018|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||27 January 2019|
1. For General/ OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs.100/-
2. For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates Application Fee:- Nil.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 28 December 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
There is full notification of West Central Railway – Act Apprentice Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Central Railway – Act Apprentice Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For West Central Railway – Act Apprentice you can take print out of your Merit List or Result from here:-
⇒ Merit List