Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017: – HP High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Clerk & Class III Driver Vacancy at 15 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 30th September 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
HP High Court Clerk & Class III Driver (15 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
हिमाचल प्रदेश उच्च न्यायालय ने 15 पदों पर Clerk & Driver की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 30 सितंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Matriculation, Valid Driving License & Any Degree.
2. Other Post wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year and Maximum 45 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Himachal Pradesh High Court Vacancy 2017 Notification
HP High Court 15 Clerk & Class III Driver Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:-15th September 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th September 2017.
1. For General/OBC candidates should Pay Rs 300/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 150/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website http://hphighcourt.nic.in/ by 30th September 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
There is full notification for Himachal Pradesh High Court – Clerk & Class III Driver Vacancy– Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Himachal Pradesh High Court – Clerk & Class III Driver Apply Online or New Registration from here– Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Himachal Pradesh High Court – Clerk & Class III Driver you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card /Result