Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 – Application Form Sweepers 40 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018: – Andhra Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sweepers Vacancy at 40 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 5th February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Andhra Bank Vacancy Notification 2018 – Sweepers 40 Post Download Form
आंध्रा बैंक ने 40 पदों Sweepers की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 5 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Andhra Bank Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Minimum 8th Class & Maximum 12th class or its equivalent.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Andhra Bank Vacancy 2018 Notification|
Andhra Bank Sweepers 40 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 5th February 2018.
|Fee Details |
1. No fee for all candidates.
2. Other Details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Postal Address:- ZONAL OFFICE LUDHIANA SCO-1C,FIRST FLOOR, SECTOR-32 A
CHANDIGARH ROAD LUDHIANA-141010
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website andhrabank.in by 5th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
There is full notification of Andhra Bank – Sweepers Vacancy:–
⇒ General Guidelines
How to Apply / New Registration
For Andhra Bank – Sweepers Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Result
For Andhra Bank – Sweepers you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card