ASI Recruitment 2019 » Apply Junior Administrative Officer 38 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
ASI Delhi Vacancy 2019: Archaeological Survey of India has issued a latest notification for the deputation basis recruitment of Junior Administrative Officer Vacancy at 38 Post. Interested candidates may apply by 18 March 2019. Other details of ASI Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
ASI Delhi Vacancy 2019 – Junior Administrative Officer 38 Post @Application Form
भारतीय पुरातत्व सर्वेक्षण ने 38 पदों पर Junior Administrative Officer के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 1 फरवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Archaeological Survey of India vacancy notification 2019 for Junior Administrative Officer 38 posts. You can apply through the application form for ASI Delhi recruitment from 1 February 2019 to 13 March 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Archaeological Survey of India Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates should have Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Archaeological Survey of India Recruitment Notification 2019|
ASI Delhi Vacancy 01 Post Production Officer (Group B) Jobs Application Form
|ASI Delhi Post Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 January 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||14 March 2019|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
1. Candidates pay Scale Level-6 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400-112400).
2. Other should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 35400-112400/-
2. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Offline.
2. Postal Address:- Shri Subhash Chand, Section Officer(Adm.l), Archaeological Survey of India, Dharohar Bhawan, 24, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001, Phone No.011-23004624.
3. Postal Address:- Office of the Director General, Archaeological Survey of India, 24, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001.
4. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 1 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
There is full notification of Archaeological Survey of India – Junior Administrative Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Archaeological Survey of India – Junior Administrative Officer Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/Answer Key/Interview/Result
For Archaeological Survey of India – Junior Administrative Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card| Interview|Answer key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key
⇒ Interview List