BFUHS Recruitment 2023: Baba Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot has released the BFUHS Recruitment 2023 notification for 249 Block Extension Educator, Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT), and Ophthalmic Officer vacancies on a contract basis on its official website. The application process for recruitment to the above posts has been started on the official website.
The last date to submit the BFUHS MLT Jobs online application form is 15 November 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website bfuhs.ac.in. The selection process for the declared vacancies will be done through written examination and merit. Interested candidates can check the BFUHS MLT Recruitment 2023 from the given link of BFUHS and apply.
Other details of BFUHS MLT Recruitment 2023 like age limit, BFUHS Medical Laboratory Technician Salary, educational qualification, selection process, BFUHS Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus, application fee, and how to apply are given below…
BFUHS Recruitment 2023 Notification Out 249 Vacancies, Apply Online
Interested candidates meeting the criteria have time from 25 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 to submit their online applications. As per the latest BFUHS MLT Job Notification for 2023, the application process is completely online, ensuring a streamlined and efficient application experience for the candidates.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has the la test announcement for 249 posts. Read the Full BFUHS MLT Notification 2023 Before applying for the BFUHS MLT Online Form
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
BFUHS Notification 2023
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Block Extension Educator||Should be a graduate and have a diploma in Journalism|
|Medical Laboratory Technician Grade 2||Should have passed Senior Secondary Part-2 Examination in Science
a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (2 years/3 years)
Should have passed B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
|Ophthalmic Officer||Should have passed the Senior Secondary Part-2 Examination in Science with Biology as one of the subjects or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution |
Should possess a diploma of Ophthalmic Assistant from a recognized institution or university
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 37 years as of 1 January 2023.
- Age Relaxation: SC, ST, and OBC candidates’ age relaxation as per government rules.
BFUHS Apply Online 2023
|Starting date to submission of apply online||25 October 2023|
|Last date to submission of apply online||15 November 2023|
- Block Extension Educator Pay Scale Level-7 Rs.29200/-.
- Medical Laboratory Technician Grade 2 Pay Scale Level-3 Rs.21700/-.
- Ophthalmic Officer Pay Scale Level-7 Rs.35400/-.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Block Extension Educator||16|
|Medical Laboratory Technician Grade 2||150|
BFUHS How to Apply
- Visit the official website of BFUHS.
- Check for the BFUHS Recruitment or Careers Section on the Menu Bar.
- Open the Bfuhs Recruitment notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form before the last date 15 November 2023.
- Take the Printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Punjab.
- Candidates’ selection will be on the inter-se-merit of the written test and marks of experience subject to the reservation prescribed by the government.
Important Links for BFUHS Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
Conclusion: BFUHS Recruitment 2023 is providing an important opportunity for eligible candidates to join the prestigious Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in various roles. With 249 vacancies available, the University invites eligible graduates to apply online before 15 November 2023. The recruitment process promises to be thorough with selection based on merit and written examinations.