Health Department Bihar Vacancy 2018: Bihar Health Dept has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident & Tutor Vacancy at 1585 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 14th September 2018. Other details of Bihar Health Dept Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Bihar Health Dept Job 2018 @Apply Online Resident & Tutor 1585 Post
बिहार स्वास्थ्य विभाग ने 1585 पदों पर Senior Resident & Tutor की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 7 सितम्बर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Bihar Health Dept Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree.
2. Other candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Health Department Bihar Vacancy Notification 2018
Bihar Health Dept Resident & Tutor Jobs 1585 Posts Apply Online
1. Starting Date & Time for Submission of Application:- 7th September 2018 at 10:00 AM.
2. Last Date & Time for Submission of Application:- 14th September 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 7th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
2. Other candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Health Department Bihar – Senior Resident & Tutor Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Health Department Bihar – Senior Resident & Tutor Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Health Department Bihar – Senior Resident & Tutor you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card