BMC Recruitment 2023: Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation (BMC) has released a recruitment notification 2023 of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper for 72 posts. Eligible candidates having 10th and 12th pass qualification can apply for these posts. Interested candidates should apply online from 7 November 2023 to 30 November 2023.
The word “Anganwadi” translates to “courtyard shelter” in Hindi, which captures the essence of these community-based centers. Anganwadi centers are an integral part of India’s public health and nutrition. They are envisioned as safe spaces where children , mothers and families receive vital information and services about their health, education and overall well-being.
Anganwadi centers are the first point of contact for communities with essential government services. Anganwadi workers are the backbone of these centers, bringing positive change to their communities. Anganwadi workers work to provide education to children aged 3 to 6 years. The responsibilities of the Anganwadi worker are to conduct regular health check-ups for children, monitor their growth and development, and conduct health and nutrition education.
Anganwadi workers organize vaccination programs to ensure that children receive vital vaccines and stay away from infectious diseases. Other details of BMC Vacancy 2023 Recruitment 2023, like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and HPPSC how to apply are given below.
BMC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper 72 Posts
Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment Online Application Form Links of official website and official notification of BMC Vacancy 2023 are given below. Before applying online, interested candidates are required to read the official notification carefully f or details of education qualification, salary, age criteria, application fee, application process and last date of application.
There is a good opportunity to get a job on veterinary posts in BMC. Candidates can apply online for BMC Recruitment 2023 from 7 November 2023 to 30 November 2023. Read the full BMC Notification 2023 Before BMC Apply Online 2023. BMC Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below:–
Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023
BMC Notification Details
- Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper: passed 10th, 12th class or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
BMC Online Form 2023
|Date of issuance of advertisement||7 November 2023|
|Last Date for submission of the application||30 November 2023|
- For Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper post basic salary Rs.5500/- to 10000/-
- Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
How to Apply
- Open the official website of “https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in”.
- Open and Read the given official notification.
- To apply online, click on the apply link given.
- Candidates should complete their application by uploading all their required documents, photograph and signature.
- Applicants have to check all the uploaded documents carefully before submitting the online application.
- Online application fee has to be deposited.
- Submit the online application by clicking on the submit button.
- Take printout for future.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bhavnagar.
Important Links for BMC Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: The Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation’s Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper recruitment is a significant opportunity to make a meaningful difference in community welfare. These Anganwadi centers serve as essential hubs for delivering crucial healthcare, education, and nutrition services, especially to children, mothers, and families. BMC’s decision to fill 72 vacancies underscores the importance of these roles in fostering health, education, and overall empowerment.
By participating in this recruitment process, candidates can become agents of positive change, contributing to a brighter and healthier future for the Bhavnagar community. The application window is open from 7th November 2023 to 30th November 2023, welcoming all eligible individuals to be part of this noble cause.