Bongaigaon Judiciary Recruitment 2018 – Apply Head Assistant Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Bongaigaon District Judiciary Recruitment 2018: – Bongaigaon Judiciary has issued a notification for the recruitment of Head Assistant Vacancy at 01 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 8th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Bongaigaon Judiciary Notification 2018 – Head Assistant 01 Post Apply Online
बोंगाईगांव जिला न्यायपालिका ने Head Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 8 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Bongaigaon District Judiciary Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Bongaigaon District Judiciary Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Master Degree.
2. To know education qualification details go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. For Candidates age limit Maximum 62 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Bongaigaon District Judiciary Vacancy 2018 Notification|
Bongaigaon Judiciary Head Assistant 01 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 19th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 8th June 2018.
|Fee Details |
For Candidates Application Fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website bongaigaonjudiciary.gov.in before 8th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
2. Other selection processes details go to official notification.
There is full notification of Bongaigaon District Judiciary – Head AssistantVacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bongaigaon District Judiciary – Head Assistant Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Bongaigaon District Judiciary – Head Assistant you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List