Boudh Court Recruitment 2019 » Apply Junior Stenographer 02 Post
By Rajesh Antil - May 6, 2019
|Boudh Court Bharti 2019: District & Sessions Judge Boudh has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer (Grade III) Vacancy at 02 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 15 May 2019. Other details of Boudh Court Vacancy 2019 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Boudh Court Stenographer Jobs 2019 @Application Form 02 Post
बौद्ध कोर्ट ने 02 पदों पर Junior Stenographer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 6 मई 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। District & Sessions Judge Boudh vacancy notification 2019 for Stenographer 01 Post. [add][subscribe]You can apply in District Court recruitment from 6 May 2019 to 15 May 2019. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Boudh District Court Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class and Diploma in Computer Application.
- Other education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year and Maximum 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Boudh Notification 2019
Boudh District Court Stenographer Odisha Jobs Application Form 02 Post
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 6 May 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 May 2019.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/-
- Other fee details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates pay scale Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
|How To Apply
- Mode of Apply:- Through Offline.
- Job Location: Boudh (Odisha).
- The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested Copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes.
- Postal Address: To District Judge, Boudh shall reach the office of the District Judge, Boudh, Pin· 762014.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 6 May 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Shorthand & Typing Test/ Written Exam/ Viva-Voce Test/ Computer Science Test.
|Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for District & Sessions Judge Boudh – Jr Stenographer Vacancy
- Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
- District & Sessions Judge Boudh – Jr Stenographer Application Form or New Registration from here –
- Application Form
Admit Card/ Result
- District & Sessions Judge Boudh – Jr Stenographer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here-
- Admit Card
Tags: 12th Class Jobs