CTET Result 2019 » Teacher Eligibility Test Result Cut Off Release
By Rajesh Antil -
CTET Exam Result 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education has issued a latest notification for the Result & Cut Off of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates can download Result from here. Other details of Central Teacher Eligibility Test Result 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
CTET Exam Result Download 2019 – Cut Off Marks Release
केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड ने CTET Exam 2018 के Result के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार यहां से Result डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। उम्मीदवार यहां से प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।। Central Board of Secondary Education Vacancy notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. You can apply online for CTET Recruitment from 27/8/2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary and Graduation.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age details please go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Central Board of Secondary Education Vacancy Notification 2018|
CBSE CTET Exam 2018 Notification Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 1st August 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 27th August 2018
3. Last Date for submission of fee through E-challan or Debit/Credit Card:- 30 August 2018 (Thursday) before 3:30 p.m
4. Exam Date:- 16th September 2018.
5. Final Verification of Payment of fee by the candidates:- 4th September 2018 (Tuesday)
6. Online Corrections if any, in the Particulars uploaded by the candidate:- 6th September 2018 (Thursday) to 10th September 2018 (Monday)
|Pay Scale Details |
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee For 1st Exam:- Rs. 600 & Fee For Exam 2nd:- Rs. 1000/-
2. For SC/ST Differently Abled person Candidates Application Fee for 1st Exam:- Rs. 300/- and Fee For Exam 2nd:- Rs. 500/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 1st August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Central Board of Secondary Education – Central Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Central Board of Secondary Education – Central Teacher Eligibility Test Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
⇒ Correction Form
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Central Board of Secondary Education – Central Teacher Eligibility Test you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key