CNCI Recruitment 2023: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has released an offline mode CNCI recruitment notification to fill the posts of Specialist Grade – I, Specialist Grade – II, General Duty Medical Officer and Administrative Medical Officer regularly for career opportunities in the medical sector.
Interested candidates meeting the qualifications and experience may visit the website www.cnci.ac.in (under Career link) for offline application which will be open only from 24 October 2023 to 23 November 2023.
Application forms duly filled in the prescribed format along with enclosures are to be sent to any of the addresses given below. Incomplete CNCI Jobs applications will be summarily rejected and no interim queries in this regard will be entertained. Visit our CNCI Vacancy website www.cnci.ac.in (under the Career link) for detailed advertisement and essential qualifications, categories and other eligibility criteria for the 31 posts notified above.
CNCI Kolkata Jobs Notification 2023 @Application Form Specialist, GDMO, AMO 10 Posts
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), Kolkata invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the notification for a regular basis CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 of Specialist Grade – I, Specialist Grade – II, GDMO and AMO Various Posts. Eligible Applications send the application form to the postal address of To The Director Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute 37 SP Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700026 and To The Director Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Street No- 299, DJ Block, Action Area-1D Newtown, Kolkata-700160. The CNCI application form will start on 24 October 2023.
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Recruitment 2023
CNCI GDMO Notification 2023
|Specialist Grade – I, Specialist Grade – II, General Duty Medical Officer, Administrative Medical Officer||MD/ DNB/ equivalent PG Degree/ M.Ch./ MS / DNM/ Diploma/ BDS|
- Candidates’ maximum age limit should be 35 to 50 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
CNCI GDMO Application Form 2023
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||24 October 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 November 2023|
- For General/EWS/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ ST and Women Candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-.
- PWD candidates’ application fees are exempted.
- Specialist Grade-I Pay Level – Level 13 (Rs.123100 – 215900) +NPA and Other applicable allowances.
- Specialist Grade–II Pay Level – Level 11 (Rs.67700 – 208700)+NPA and Other applicable allowances.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Pay Level – Level 10 + NPA and Other applicable allowances.
- Administrative Medical Officer Pay Level – Level 11 + NPA and Other applicable allowances.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Specialist Grade – I||07|
|General Duty Medical Officer||08|
|Administrative Medical Officer||01|
CNCI Recruitment How to Apply
- Please Visit the official CNCI website at www.cnci.ac.in and click on the career link.
- Then Download the CNCI vacancy application form available from 24/10/2023 to 23/11/2023.
- Complete the CNCI GDMO Jobs application form, ensuring compliance with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, submit the filled application within the confirmed time.
- Job Location: Kolkata.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: To The Director Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute 37 SP Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700026
- Postal Address: To The Director Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Street No- 299, DJ Block, Action Area-1D Newtown, Kolkata-700160
- Selection of candidates will be based on merit position, available vacancy and verification of original documents/certificates. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding.
Important Links for CNCI Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|