DGHS Recruitment 2023: The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has released a notification for the DGHS recruitment of Group B & C (Research Assistant, MLT, Laboratory Attendant, Insect Collector, Technician, Health Inspector, Field Worker, Library and Information Assistant, Library Clerk, Pressing Man & Others) vacancies.
DGHS Notification Advertisement No. A.12034/02/2023-PH(IH) has been released on the website. Those candidates who are pass degree and diploma holders can register online till 30 November 2023. The link for applicants to apply online has been activated from 11 November 2023. The DGHS application form will be submitted by the prescribed date and time only.
DGHS Jobs Notification 2023 Apply Online RA, Technician, MLT, Field Worker 487 Posts
The Directorate General of Health Services has opened 487 vacancies for eligible candidates. DGHS Recruitment 2023 is for Group B and Group C posts which includes a variety of roles. The application link is available for interested applicants to apply from 1/11/2023 to 30/11/2023.
Directorate General of Health Services Recruitment 2023
DGHS Group B & C Notification
|Group B & C||Candidates should have passed ITI, 10th Class, 12th Class, Diploma, Degree, PG, Graduate Degree from a recognized University.|
- Candidates’ age limit should be 18 years to 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
DGHS Group B & C Online Form 2023
DGHS Delhi Jobs 2023 for Technician, MLT, Field Worker 487 Post
- Dates for submission of online applications 10 November 2023 to 30 November 2023.
- The last date and time for receipt of online applications is 30 November 2023 (23:45).
- The last date and time for making online fee payment is 1 December 2023 (23:00).
- The tentative date for downloading the Admit Card for CBT is the 1st week of December 2023.
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination 2nd week of December 2023.
- Tentative date of declaration of Rank List 3rd Week of December 2023.
- The tentative date for document verification of certificates of successful candidates is the 4th Week of December 2023.
Group B & C
- Level–1 (Rs.18000 to 56900)
- Level -2 (Rs.19900 to 63200),
- Level -3 (Rs.21700 to 69100)
- Level -4 (Rs.25500 to 81100)
- Level-5 (Rs. 29200-92300)
- Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) for the respective posts.
- For General/OBC Application Fee Rs.600/-.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and PwBD application fees are exempted.
DGHS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total No. of Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade II||04|
|Library & Information Asst||06|
|Medical Social Welfare Officer||06|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||06|
|Instructor (VTW) Fitter Trade||02|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||02|
How to Apply for DGHS Recruitment 2023
The process to apply for DGHS Delhi Recruitment is as follows:-
- Step 1: Visit the website of the institute.
- Step 2: The first step is to enter the contact details for registration then you will receive an SMS and email with the login details.
- Step 3: Complete Step 1 by filling in the demographic details and selecting the post you are applying for.
- Step 4: Now enter the education details/work experience.
- Step 5: Upload scanned images (.jpeg less than 100KB) of the photo, signature and all relevant certificates.
- Step 6: Preview or modify the app.
- Step 7: After this, the required fee has to be paid through online mode.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Eligible candidates will be selected based on computer-based Test (CBT) and Skill/Trade Test.
Important Links for DGHS Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: The Directorate General of Health Services of India presents an important employment opportunity with its latest recruitment. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates to join the government sector. The online application window for 487 government job vacancies in the Group B and C categories is open from 10 November to 30 November 2023.