DGQA Recruitment 2019 » Application Form LDC 01 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
DGQA LDC Vacancy 2019: Directorate General Quality Assurance has issued a latest notification for the under sportsman quota recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancy at 01 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 21 Days. Other details of DGQA Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
DGQA Vacancy 2019 – Lower Division Clerk 01 Post @Application Form
गुणवत्ता आश्वासन महानिदेशालय ने 01 पद पर LDC की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 1 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Directorate General Quality Assurance Vacancy notification 2019 for 01 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts. You can apply for DGQA West Bengal recruitment from 1 March 2019 to 21 Days. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
DGQA Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Directorate General Quality Assurance Recruitment Notification 2019|
DGQA LDC Vacancy Group C Post Lower Division Clerk 01 Jobs Apply Online
|DGQA LDC Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||1 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||21 Days|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 19900/- as per 7th CPC.
2. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Offline.
2. Postal Address:- The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Arms), P.O-Ichapur-Nawabganj, North 24 Parganas, Pin – 743 144.
3. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 1 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Typing Test.
2. Other selection process details go to the notification.
There is full notification of Directorate General Quality Assurance – Lower Division Clerk Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Directorate General Quality Assurance – Lower Division Clerk Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card /Answer Key/Result
For Directorate General Quality Assurance – Lower Division Clerk you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key