IB Officer/Executive Tier II Result 2018- ACIO Merit List & Cut Off
By Rajesh Antil -
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017:- Ministry of Home Affairs (IB) Intelligence Bureau has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Excutive Exam 2017) Vacancy at 1430 post. Interested candidates may apply from 12th August 2017 to 2nd September 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
IB Asst Officer/Executive Tier II Mains Exam Result Out 2018
गृह मंत्रालय (आईबी) इंटेलिजेंस ब्यूरो ने 1430 पदों पर सहायक केंद्रीय खुफिया अधिकारी ग्रेड -2 (एक्जिक्यूटिव परीक्षा 2017) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 अगस्त 2017 से 2 सितंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं।। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Ministry of Home Affairs (IB) Intelligence Bureau 1430 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II /Executive Exam 2017
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University and Knowledge of Computer.
2. Other details please go to the official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: -Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. The Age Relaxation is applicable up to 35 years for general Candidates and 40 years for SC/ST.
|Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Notification – IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2017 – Intelligent Bureau Grade II (Executive Exam 2017) 1430 Post|
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th August 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd September 2017
3. Last Date for depositing fee:- 5th September 2017 (till closing of banking hours)
4. Admit Card can be Download in:- September to October 2017.
5. Date for Tier-I Written Examination:- 15th October 2017
6. Date for Tier-II Written Examination:- 25th February 2018.
|Fee Details |
1. Candidates Application Fee (Women/SC/ST Application Fee):- Rs.100/-
2. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
3.Other Fee Details please go to the official notification.
|How To Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.mha.nic.in from 12th August 2017 to 2nd September 2017.or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on the Exam (Tier – I & Tier II) and Interview.
2. Interview:100 marks
There is full notification for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive Exam 2017) Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Intelligence Bureau – (IB) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive Exam 2017) Apply Online or New Registration from here – Apply Online
Admit Card /Result
For Intelligence Bureau- (IB) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive Exam 2017) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Pre Exam Admit Card
⇒ Pre (I) Exam Result
⇒ Mains Exam Admit Card
⇒ Mains Exam Result