Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2019: Indian Coast Guard has issued a latest notification for the direct recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (Lascar)/Lascar Ist Class (General Central Service, Group C Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial) (Civilian) Vacancy at 12 Post. Interested candidates may apply by 11 March 2019. Other details of Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019 @Application Form Multi Tasking Staff 12 Post
भारतीय तट रक्षक ने 12 पदों पर MTS (Group C) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 8 फरवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Indian Coast Guard (Headquarters Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair) Recruitment of civilian vacancies notification 2019 for 12 Group C Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. You can apply through the application form in Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2019 from 8 February 2019 to 11 March 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2019
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Group C Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian) Post Application Form
|Indian Coast Guard Jobs Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||8 February 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||11 March 2019|
1. Candidates pay scale Level-1.
2. Other pay scale details please go to the official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
2.Postal Address:- The Commander, Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No. 716, Haddo (PO), Port Blair – 744 102, A&N Islands.
3. Eligible candidates can apply through the application form from the official website 8 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Skill Test.
2. Other selection processes details please go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Indian Coast Guard – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Group C Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Indian Coast Guard – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Group C Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Indian Coast Guard – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Group C you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key