Kerala TET Exam Notification 2018: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply by 15th September 2018. Other details of KTET Exam 2018 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2018 – Apply Online
केरल परीक्षा भवन ने KTET Exam के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 2 सितंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Kerala TET Exam Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have D.Ed, B.Ed, B.Sc.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.A.Ed, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D.
2. Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan Vacancy Notification 2018
KTET Kerala Exam Notification Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th September 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 2nd September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan – Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan – Kerala Eligibility Test apply online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan – Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test you can take print out of your Admit Card | Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card