MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023: The Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam is inviting online applications for 101 vacant Medical Officer (Ayur) posts. Interested candidates having requisite qualifications as per NCISM norms are required to apply online for MHRB Assam Medical Officer at nhm.assam.gov.in.
The application process includes visiting ‘Recruitment’ -> ‘Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam’ on the website, logging in with a mobile number and password, and filling out the form for the MHRB Assam Medical Officer post.
No changes can be made to the MHRB Assam Medical Officer Recruitment application once submitted. The last date for receipt of the MHRB Assam online application is 22 December 2023. Applicants are advised to start applying from 6 December 2023. MHRB Assam Vacancy is based on a draft advertisement released by the Government of Assam.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification @Apply Online Medical Officer 101 Vacancies
The Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB) of Assam has recently announced the recruitment for 101 vacancies as mentioned in their latest notification MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 is for candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda. The application process started on 6 December 2023 and is scheduled to close on 22 December 2023 so candidates should submit their applications on time.
Interested applicants need to review the official notification carefully to ensure that they fulfill all the prescribed eligibility criteria. Full MHRB Assam Medical Officer Notification 2023 PDF is available here to understand the requirements and procedures for application. Details of these vacancies are given in the brief overview given in the MHRB Assam Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertisement.
Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam Recruitment 2023
MHRB Assam Notification 2023
|Name of Post
|MHRB Assam MO Qualification
|Candidates should have a Graduate Degree in Ayurveda or its equivalent as recognized by the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine under the act.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Mainimu 38 years of age as of 01/ 01/ 2023 as per Govt. Notification AAP.115/72/Pt.I/194 dated 10/ 03/ 2008.
- Age Relaxation: SC, ST, and OBC candidates’ age relaxation as per government rules.
MHRB Assam Online Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 6 December 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 December 2023
- General Candidates Application Fee Rs. 250/-.
- OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H) Candidate Application Fee Rs. 150/-.
- PWD Candidate Application Fee Rs.0/-.
- MHRB Assam Medical Officer Salary of Rs. 30000/- to Rs.110000 + Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-.
|Number of Posts
- The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing an addendum. The Board will decide the procedure for selection in respect of the posts based on the number of applications received.
- A printed copy of the Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted at the time of the interview. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply for MHRB Assam Recruitment
Follow the following steps to apply for the post of Medical Officer (Ayur) in MHRB Assam:
- Visit the website nhm.assam.gov.in.
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ and then select ‘Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam’.
- Use your mobile number and password to login.
- Fill out the application form for the Medical Officer (Ayur) post.
- Once the form is submitted, no further changes can be made to it.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Assam.
Important Links for MHRB Assam Medical Officer Recruitment
Conclusion: MHRB Assam has invited eligible candidates to apply online form for MO 101 posts from the official website of MHRB Assam and complete the application with the required documents and details in the application process running from 6/12/2023 to 22/12/2023.