North Central Railway Recruitment 2023: North Central Railway has released a notification no RRC/NCR/Act. Apprentice 01/2023 inviting online applications for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies in various trades. The recruitment process managed by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway, has been conducted to fill 1697 posts in various divisions and workshops.
Official notification and online application form are available on the RRC North Central Railway Jobs website rrcpryj.org. The online application window is open from 15 November 2023 to 14 December 2023. Candidates can apply for the official Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway notification if they are eligible.
Candidates interested in North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023 can avail this opportunity by meeting all the criteria and qualifications specified for the roles. More details about the RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment, like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and procedure to apply are given below.
North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2023 Notification, Online Form 1697 Vacancies
RRC North Central Railway has announced its recruitment drive for apprenticeships in various trades. Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the Merit List which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation and ITI examinations giving equal weightage to both.
The application process is online, starting from 15 November 2023 to 14 December 2023. Read the full North Central Railway Jobs Notification 2023 Before North Central Railway Apply Online 2023. RRC NCR Apprentice Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
RRC North Central Railway Recruitment 2023
RRC NCR Apprentice Notification 2023
|Posts Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Apprentice||Candidate should have passed the SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT is mandatory.
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 15 years and a Maximum of 24 years as of 14/12/2023.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
RRC NCR Apprentice Online Form 2023
- Opening Date of Online Application: 15 November 2023.
- Closing Date of Online Application: 14 December 2023.
|All Candidates Application Fees||Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates Application Fee||Nil|
- Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Tech. Welder (G&E)||22|
|Tech. Painter (General)||12|
|Tech. Armature Winder||47|
|Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance||8|
|Mechanic and Operator Electronics Communication||15|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||6|
|Multimedia & Web Page Designer||5|
RRC NCR How to Apply
- Visit the official website of North Central Railway (https://examerp.com/).
- Search the Recruitment Section on the menu bar.
- Click on the Notice Board.
- Download the RRC North Central Railway Recruitment Notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the Apply Online Form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit.
- There will be no written test or viva.
Important Links for North Central Railway Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
Conclusion: The North Central Railway’s recent recruitment drive for 1697 apprentice positions presents a significant opportunity for candidates aspiring to join the railway sector. With a wide array of trades available, this initiative aims to foster skilled professionals in the railway industry.
The online application process, active from 15 November 2023 to 14 December 2023, is accessible through RRC North Central Railway’s official portal. Applicants must meet specific educational and age criteria to be considered. Selection will be merit-based, emphasizing the importance of academic performance.