Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Apply 2021 Sepoys Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018: – Odisha Police has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Male/Female Sepoys/Constables Vacancy at 2021 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 26th July 2018. Other details of Odisha Police Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 – Sepoys/Constables 2021 Post Application Form
ओडिशा पुलिस ने 2021 पदों पर Constable की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 26 जुलाई 2018 आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Odisha Police Vacancy. Odisha Police Civil Constable Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Odisha Police Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed High School.
2. Other education qualification details go to official notification
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Odisha Police Vacancy Notification 2018|
Odisha Police Constable 2021 Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd July 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 26th July 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs 150/-
2. No fee for ST/SC candidates.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website 26th July 2018 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on PET/PST & Written Test.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Odisha Police – Sepoys/Constables Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Odisha Police – Sepoys/Constables Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Odisha Police – Sepoys/Constables you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key