OPSC Vacancy 2018: Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Dental Surgeon (Group A) Vacancy at 61 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 11th October 2018. Other details of OPSC Group A Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
OPSC Jobs Notification 2018 – Dental Surgeon 61 Post Apply Online
ओडिशा लोक सेवा आयोग ने 61 पदों पर Dental Surgeon की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 सितम्बर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
OPSC Recruitment (Group A) Notification 06/2018
1. Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree.
2. Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
OPSC Odisha Recruitment Dental Surgeon 61 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 11th October 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 12th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Exam & Interview.
2. Other selection process details please go to the below given official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Odisha Public Service Commission – Dental Surgeon (Group A) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Odisha Public Service Commission – Dental Surgeon (Group A) Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Interview List/Result
For Odisha Public Service Commission – you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key | Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key
⇒ Interview List