RBI Assistant Result 2018 – Merit List & Cut Off Released
By Rajesh Antil -
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018: – RBI has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Vacancy at 27 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15th February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RBI Assistant Admit Card & Hall Ticket/ Result Merit List/Cut Off 2018
भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक ने 27 पदों Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
RBI Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 year & Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Notification|
RBI Assistant 27 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 26th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th February 2018.
3. Pre Exam Date:- 6th April 2018
4. Main Exam Date:- 7th May 2018
|Fee Details |
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 450/-
2. For ST/SC candidates 50/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website rbi.org.in by 15th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test.
There is full notification of Reserve Bank of India – Assistant Vacancy:–
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Reserve Bank of India – Assistant Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Reserve Bank of India – Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key