RRB Paramedical Staff DV Admit Card 2019 » Download here
By Rajesh Antil -
RRB Railway Paramedical Staff DV Admit Card 2019: Railway Recruitment Board has issued a latest notification Advt No-RRB/CEN/2/2019 DV dates of Paramedical Staff Vacancy at 1937 posts. DV for these shortlisted Absent candidates is being held 24/09/2019. Other details of Railway Paramedical Staff Result 2019, Railway RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse Result 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RRB Paramedical DV Schedule for Absent Candidates List 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) vacancy notification for Paramedical Staff 1937 posts. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) notification 2019. You can apply online to Railway recruitment from 4 March 2019 to 2 April 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Recruitment Board Notification Advt No-2/2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduate.
2. Other qualification detail please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification 2019|
Railway RRB Paramedical Staff Answer Key 1937 Post
|RRB Vacancy IMPORTANT DATES & TIME|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||4 March 2019|
|2. The closing of online registration of Applications||2 April 2019|
|3. 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively exam 1st week of June 2019|
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse||1109 Post|
|Dental Hygienist||05 Post|
|Dialysis Technician||20 Post|
|Extension Educator||11 Post|
|Health And Malaria Inspector||289 Post|
|Lab Superintendent||25 Post|
|Speech Therapist||01 Post|
|Ecg Technician||23 Post|
|Lady Health Visitor||02 Post|
|Lab Assistant||82 Post|
|Grand Total||1937 Post|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
2. For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-
1. For Dietician & Staff Nurse post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 44900.
2. For Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, Extension Educator, Health And Malaria Inspector, Lab Superintendent, Perfusionist, Physiotherapist post pay scale Rs 6th CPC Initial pay Rs. 35400.
3. For Optometrist, Ecg Technician, Lady Health Visitor post pay scale Rs 4th CPC Initial pay Rs. 25500.
4. For Pharmacist, Radiographer, Speech Therapist post pay scale Rs 5th CPC Initial pay Rs. 29200.
5. For Lab Assistant pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 21700.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 4 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
There is full notification of Railway Recruitment Board – Paramedical Staff Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse Cutoff Marks