RRB Paramedical Staff Application Status 2019 » Check here
By Rajesh Antil -
Railway Paramedical Staff Application Status 2019: Railway Recruitment Board has issued a latest notification Advt No-RRB/CEN/2/2019 Online Application Status for the of Paramedical Staff Vacancy at 1937 posts. Candidates can download RRB Railway Paramedical Staff Application Status from here. Other details of RRB Railway Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RRB Paramedical Staff Notice regarding Application Status 2019
रेलवे रिक्रूटमेंट बोर्ड ने 1937 पदों पर Paramedical Staff की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 4 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) vacancy notification for Paramedical Staff 1937 posts. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) notification 2019. You can apply online to Railway recruitment from 4 March 2019 to 2 April 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Recruitment Board Notification Advt No-2/2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduate.
2. Other qualification detail please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification 2019|
RRB Paramedical Staff Vacancy 1937 Post Apply Online
|RRB Vacancy IMPORTANT DATES & TIME|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||4 March 2019|
|2. The closing of online registration of Applications||2 April 2019|
|3. 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively exam 1st week of June 2019|
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse||1109 Post|
|Dental Hygienist||05 Post|
|Dialysis Technician||20 Post|
|Extension Educator||11 Post|
|Health And Malaria Inspector||289 Post|
|Lab Superintendent||25 Post|
|Speech Therapist||01 Post|
|Ecg Technician||23 Post|
|Lady Health Visitor||02 Post|
|Lab Assistant||82 Post|
|Grand Total||1937 Post|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
2. For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-
1. For Dietician & Staff Nurse post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 44900.
2. For Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, Extension Educator, Health And Malaria Inspector, Lab Superintendent, Perfusionist, Physiotherapist post pay scale Rs 6th CPC Initial pay Rs. 35400.
3. For Optometrist, Ecg Technician, Lady Health Visitor post pay scale Rs 4th CPC Initial pay Rs. 25500.
4. For Pharmacist, Radiographer, Speech Therapist post pay scale Rs 5th CPC Initial pay Rs. 29200.
5. For Lab Assistant pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 21700.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 4 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
There is full notification of Railway Recruitment Board – Paramedical Staff Vacancy:–
⇒ Advt No-RRB/CEN/2/2019
How to Apply / New Registration
For Railway Recruitment Board – Paramedical Staff Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Railway Recruitment Board – Paramedical Staff you can take a print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Application Form Status (02/2019)
⇒ Application Form Status Notice
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key