East Central Railway Notification PDF 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell online applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Divisions/Units in the jurisdiction of East Central Railway against 1832 posts. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only online till 17:00 hrs of the closing date.
RRC ECR has released the notification for the East Central Railway Recruitment of Apprentice Vacancies. East Central Railway Apprentice Jobs Notification Available at the official website rrcecr.gov.in. Online applications are open from 10 November 2023 to 9 December 2023. Candidates can apply for official RRC East Central Railway notification if they are eligible. Candidates who are Interested in RRC ECR Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for East Central Railway Jobs 2023.
Other details of the RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below. Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway has been nominated as the nodal agency for receiving online applications from the candidates and preparing their merit list.
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Online Form 1832 Vacancies
The RRC East Central Railway online application form links to the official website of the RRC ECR Apprentice Vacancy 2023 and the official notification is given below. The application process is online, starting from 10 November 2023 to 9 December 2023. Read the full RRC ECR Apprentice Notification 2023 Before RRC ECR Apprentice Apply Online 2023. RRC ECR Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
RRC East Central Railway Recruitment 2023
Eastern Central Railway Notification No. RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App/2023-24
|Posts Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Apprentice||Candidate Should have passed the Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Boards and ITI in relevant Trade.|
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 15 years and a Maximum of 24 years as of 1 January 2023.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
RRC East Central Railway Online Form 2023
- Notification Date: 30 October 2023.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 10 November 2023 at 10:00 Hrs.
- Closing Date of Online Application: 9 December 2023 at 17:00 Hrs.
|All Candidates Application Fees||Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable)|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates Application Fee||Nil|
- Candidates’ Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected candidates will be paid a stipend during Apprenticeship at the applicable rates as per extant instructions. Rates are liable to change as per rules and directions issued by the Railway Board from time to time.
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||518|
|Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||135|
|Carriage Repair Workshop/ Harnaut||110|
RRC East Central Railway How to Apply
- Visit the official website rrcecr.gov.in.
- Look at the Notice Board Section on the menu bar and Click on it.
- Find the RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment Notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Download the Notification.
- Online applications will be available on the website and fill in the online application details.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Candidates selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of a Merit List prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit.
Important Links for RRC East Central Railway Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
Conclusion: The East Central Railway (ECR), under the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), is offering a significant opportunity for aspiring apprentices through its latest recruitment drive for 2023. This drive aims to fill 1832 apprenticeship posts across various trades, providing a platform for candidates to gain hands-on training and experience in the railway sector.
Interested candidates, meeting the educational criteria of Matriculation/10th class with a minimum of 50% marks and ITI in the relevant trade, can apply online from 10 November to 9 December 2023. The selection will be based on a merit list, ensuring a fair and competitive process.