TMC Recruitment 2023: Tata Memorial Centre has released an important recruitment notification for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO). There is a total number of 10 Posts. Candidates can check the official notification and more details about applying offline on the website.
Other details of TMC DEO Recruitment 2023, like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, TMC Salary, and how to apply are given below. Interested candidates can download the application form for TMC DEO Jobs on the official website.
After this, the applicants will have to attend the walk-in interview with the required documents on 22 November 2023 at the address Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
TMC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Data Entry Operator 36 Vacancies, Direct Interview
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment offline application form The links to the official website of the TMC Bharti 2023 Data Entry Operator 10 posts and the official notification are given below. Read the full TMC Notification 2023 Before TMC DEO Application Form 2023. TMC Job 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2023
TMC Data Entry Operator Notification 2023 PDF
|Name of the Post||Qualifications|
|Data Entry Operator||Graduate in Science with MS-CIT/ Computer course minimum 6-month institute.
Experience – 2 years of work experience in health care set-up, having excellent, working knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Candidates’ age limit as per recruitment rules.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
TMC Walk-In-Interview 2023
- Notification Date: 16 November 2023.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 22 November 2023 at 05:00 P.M.
- Place of the Work: Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
- For Data Entry Operator Pay Scale Rs.19000/- to Rs.31000/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
|Name of the Post||Total|
|Data Entry Operator||10|
How to Apply
- Open the official website of Tata Memorial Centre.
- Find the “Carrer” section and click on notification.
- Open the official notification and read it carefully.
- Take a Printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Email Id: [email protected]
Important Links for TMC Recruitment
|Interview List||Click Here|
Conclusion: Tata Memorial Centre has announced a recruitment drive for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO), offering a total of 10 vacancies. Candidates interested in this opportunity can download the application form from the official website. The walk-in interview for this position is scheduled for November 22, 2023, at the Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
To be eligible, candidates should have a graduate degree in Science with a minimum of 6-month computer course and 2 years of work experience in a healthcare setup. The selected DEOs will receive a monthly salary ranging from Rs.19000 to Rs.31000. The selection process involves an interview.