TNUSRB Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has given a Notification for the recruitment of Constable Grade II (Armed Reserve, Special Force). Jail Warden & Fireman in Department Vacancy. There is a total number of 3359 Posts.
TNUSRB Bharti 2023 Online Application for female and male candidates from all over the states of India has been released on the official website. Candidates who are looking for TNUSRB Constable Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for TNUSRB Jobs 2023.
Other details of the TNUSRB Bharti 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
TNUSRB Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman 3359 Post
The authority will hire male and female aspirants for TN Jail Warder & Constable Recruitment. TN Fireman Vacancies are available for male candidates only. After the TNUSRB Online registration procedure, Written Examination, Physical Test, and Certificate Verification will be held as a selection process. A process for registration of TNUSRB Jail Warder, Fireman & Constable Application is available below on this page.
Here you will get the complete information about the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board Recruitment online application form. The links to the official website of the TNUSRB and the official notification are given below. The application process is online, starting from 18 August 2023 till 17 September 2023. Read the full TNUSRB Notification 2023 Before TNUSRB Apply Online 2023. TNUSRB Vacancy Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board Recruitment 2023
TNUSRB Notification 2023 PDF
|Minimum Educational Qualification
|Constable Grade II (District/ Metropolitan Armed Forces), Constable Grade II (Tamil Nadu Special Force), Jail Warder Grade II, Fireman
|Candidates should have passed 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Those who have not passed the 10th standard and have more than that qualification are ineligible to apply.
For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 18 years and Maximum 26 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
TNUSRB Constable Online Form 2023
TNUSRB Jobs 2023 Apply Online Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman 3359 Posts
- Starting Date for Submission of Apply Online: 18 August 2023.
- Closing Date for Submission of Apply Online: 17 September 2023.
- The Examination fee is Rs. 250/-. The examination fee shall be paid either through SBI Bank e-challan or online payment. Any other modes of payment are not accepted.
How to Apply
- Browse the official website at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Search and Find the required advertisement.
- View the advertisement and check the terms and conditions.
- Return to the page and click the online link.
- Candidates should enter all information on the online application form.
- Once preview your details are entered correctly.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Candidates take printouts of the online application forms for future use.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 September 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- The selection process for TNUSRB includes Written Exam, MainWritten Exam, and Physical Measurement Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Important Links for TNUSRB Recruitment