UKPSC Vacancy 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (JD) Vacancy at 30 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 17 January 2019. Other details of UKPSC Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UKPSC 30 Civil Judge Jobs Notification 2019 @Apply Online
उत्तराखंड लोक सेवा आयोग ने 30 पदों पर Civil Judge की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 29 दिसंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
UKPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed Degree (Law).
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 22 year & Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
ACivil Judge 30 Post UKPSC Uttarakhand Vacancy Apply Online
|UKPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 December 2018|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||17 January 2019|
1. For UKPSC Civil Judge General/OBC candidates application fee Rs:- 185.40/-
2. For UKPSC Civil Judge SC/ST candidates application fee Rs:- 95.40/-
3. Other application fee details go to the official notifications.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 29 December 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – Civil Judge (JD) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – Civil Judge (JD) Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – Civil Judge (JD) you can take print out of your Admit Card, Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key