WBPSC Clerkship Examination 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification Advt No-5/2019 for the recruitment of Clerkship Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply by 25 March 2019. Other details of WBPSC Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
WBPSC Clerkship Exam Notification 2019 @Apply Online Clerical Post
पश्चिम बंगाल लोक सेवा आयोग ने Clerk की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 22 फरवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
WBPSC Clerkship Examination Advt No-5/2019
1. Candidates should have passed Madhyamik.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|West Bengal Public Service Commission Notification 2019
WBPSC Clerk Vacancy Apply Online
|WBPSC Clerkship Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||22 February 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||25 March 2019|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 110/-
2. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
1. For Clerkship post pay scale Rs (PB-2) Rs 5400/- to 25200/- + G.P. 2600/-
2. Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 22 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam I & II.
There is full notification of West Bengal Public Service Commission – Clerkship Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Bengal Public Service Commission – Clerkship Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For West Bengal Public Service Commission – Clerkship you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key