Western Railway Sports Quota Notification PDF 2023: Online applications are invited from eligible sportspersons, who are citizens of India, for filling 21 posts of Group ‘C’ and 43 posts of Group ‘D’ (erstwhile Group ‘D’) of RRC Western Railway Sports Quota. There is no reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS on Western Railway for the year 2023-24.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway has released the notification for the RRC WR Recruitment of Sports Quota. Western Railway Sports Persons Jobs Notification Available at the official website rrc-wr.com. Online applications are open from 10 November 2023 to 9 December 2023. Candidates can apply for official Western Railway notification if they are eligible.
Candidates who are Interested for RRC Western Railway Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Western Railway Jobs 2023. Other details of the Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Western Railway Sports Quota Salary, Application Fee, and Western Railway Bharti 2023 How to Apply are given below…
RRC WR Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Online Form 64 Vacancies
RRC Western Railway online application form links to the official website of the Western Railway Vacancy 2023 and the official notification is given below. The application process is online, starting from 10 November 2023 to 9 December 2023. Read the full RRC WR Notification 2023 Before Western Railway Sports Quota Apply Online 2023. RRC WR Sports Quota Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway Recruitment 2023
Western Railway Notification No. RRC/WR/02/2023 (Sports Quota)
|Level 5/4||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.|
|Level 3/2||Passed 12th Class, or its equivalent examination from a Recognized Institution.
Passed 10th Class from recognized Board plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Passed Matriculation from recognized Board plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
|Level 1||Passed 10th or its equivalent examination.|
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 18 years and a Maximum of 25 years as of 1 January 2024.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
RRC Western Railway Online Form 2023
- Notification Date: 30 October 2023.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 10 November 2023 at 10:00 Hrs.
- Closing Date of Online Application: 9 December 2023 at 18:00 Hrs.
|All Candidates Application Fees||Rs.500/- (Rs.400 will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in the trial)|
|SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EXSM/PWD/EBC||Rs.250/-|
- Western Railway Sports Quota Pay Scale Level-1, 2, 3 to 5 Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Erstwhile Group ‘D’||43|
How to Apply
- Please visit the official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in/rrc-wr.com.
- Find the Recruitment/Carrer Section and Click on it.
- Online applications will be available on the website and fill in the online application details.
- Submit and take a printout for future reference.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Candidates selection will be called for the test and after the test, only FIT candidates (scoring 25 or more marks out of 40 for sports skills, physical fitness and coach’s observations during the test) will be called. Evaluated for the next stage of recruitment. Candidates declared ineligible by the Testing Committee will not be further evaluated by the Recruitment Committee
- Candidates will be selected based on the Physical Test, Document Verification, Merit, Medical Examination.
Important Links for Western Railway Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
Conclusion: Western Railway’s invitation for online applications for its sports quota for the year 2023-24 represents a promising opportunity for sportspersons from across India. With 21 vacancies for Group ‘C’ posts and 43 for the erstwhile Group ‘D’, this initiative not only encourages integration of sports and work but also underlines the importance of physical excellence in the railway sector. Interested candidates must apply online from 10 November 2023 to 9 December 2023.